HOW TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL MOVEMENT FOR CHANGE
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. Edward Everett Hale
- Do you see a problem that you are desperate to solve?
- Are you stuck and don’t know where to start?
- Are you an advocate for change and nobody is listening?
- Do you feel your organization needs improvement?
- Do you feel passionate yet powerless?
I understand. I actually started one of the most successful grassroots campaigns in the country, with no money, experience or connections. My campaign is now credited with saving more than 400,000 lives. I want to teach you how to do the same - how to organize a successful movement, make a difference and change lives.
This 3-part Master Class covers both Activism and Movement making. The first Master Class is an introduction into the role activism plays in making the change you wish to see in this world. You will learn the basics of successful advocacy and what it takes to make a positive difference. We will also help you determine just what it is you want to do. The second Master Class is a primer on the traits and skill set needed to be an effective activist and how to inspire and motivate others to support your cause. At the end, you will be prepared to successfully incorporate these principles of activism into your goal of changing the world. The 3rd Master Class will take you to the next step and give you the strategy, techniques and tools to turn your campaign into a movement that creates lasting results.
Whether it’s within a company, community or the world stage, you will learn how to impact others and make a difference. We will work together to organize, strategize and get the job done.
My simple approach appeals directly to passionate, activists and advocates who are not only beginning their journey of creating change but who need to tweak their existing campaign
BY THE END OF THE TRAINING, YOU WILL…
- Have the confidence to achieve your goals and succeed.
- Understand how to develop and implement a successful strategy and mission statement.
- Walk away with a basic understanding of how to establish a grass-roots movement or a non-profit organization.
- Understand how to work within the system whether it is on the local, state or national level.
- Create a compelling media campaign that gets results.
- Develop an effective legislative strategy.
- Learn how to build a coalition and seek resources to support your cause.
- Walk away knowing you’ve got this!
Why do this course now?
"It's a classic example of directing the force of anger to fight the systemic flaws which were the root cause. Her persistent fight therefore got people's support. Well directed anger."
"I love how she turned her anger into something productive! The fearlessness too! She seems unstoppable."
"Candace comes through as an authentic, totally honest human being. Her story is moving and utterly personal. She also is confident about her purpose."
"Clearly, you’ve made a huge difference for all of us—my three 20 something children wouldn’t even think about driving under the influence so thank you!"
"Candace's story is compelling for many reasons to me: Emotional resilience, Perseverance and looking beyond oneself."
This workshop is right for you if:
- You are passionate about making a change in the world big or small.
- You want to be an influencer in your industry.
- You want to revitalize or amp up your existing campaign.
- You see a problem that needs to be solved and know you are the solution yet you don’t know where to start.
- You want to change the status quo within your community or organization.
Sign Up Now
to Learn More